In today’s technology world, there is a massive development of technologies and new technologies coming into the market. Laravel is one among them, which is an open-source PHP web framework. Laravel was created by Taylor Otwell, which was intended to use on web applications. The source code of Laravel is hosted on GitHub and licensed under the MIT license. This is most popular for custom software development. More than 56000 developers from all over the world, mostly the people, are from the USA.
Laravel has been in trying mode and released with different versions from Version 0 To Version 7. This gives immense benefits with its enhancing features, alluring entrepreneurs and developers to choose this platform. You need to hire a Laravel developer with good knowledge and skills so that your project completes with good quality and delivers on time.
Why does a business choose Laravel their development?
- It’s highly secured
- Improves performance
- Robust Authentication
- Easy database migration
- Open-source platform and massive community
- MVC architecture
- Easy unit testing
- Future-ready apps
You can also create multi-lingual apps in one go. With Laravel, you can target multiple locations because it provides you the ability to develop web apps in different languages without any hassle.
Advantages of using Laravel PHP Framework
- Implementation authentication becomes very simple. It helps to make the process simple and organize authorization logic. It is prominent with all types of platforms like Windows, Linux, UNIX, and macOS, and it backs a majority of the servers like Microsoft IIS, Caudium, Xitami, Apache, iPlanet, Netscape, and Tornado.
- Provides a clean, simple API and drivers for SMTP, Mailgun, Mandrill, SparkPost, Amazon SES, PHP’s. It includes support for sending notifications of delivery channels.
- Supports popular cache backends like Memcached and Redis out-of-the-box. For larger applications, it is better to use an in-memory cache such as Memcached or APC.
- It helps to secure from major web applications like SQL injection, cross-site request forgery, and cross-site scripting.
- With the use of Monolog logging library, it provides support for a variety of powerful log handlers.
- All Laravel routes are defined in the app/Http/routes.php.
- URL routing configuration. It has an MVC framework, so separation is already done.
- Message queue system configuration – it provides a unified API across a variety of different queue backends.
- Schedule task configuration and Management – It is possible
Get in touch with Rent Indian Coders to get the best Laravel developers who can make your project a success.